COVID-19 Client Protocol Statement
This COVID-19 client protocol statement details the key steps that we are taking to keep you, our team and other clients safe in our salon and to allow us to continue to effectively offer our full range of beauty and skin treatments. There are a number of steps that we are kindly asking you to assist us with before, during and after your appointment to enable us to remain COVID SECURE, so please do continue to read through this document thoroughly.
We can fully appreciate that seeing these key steps written down may seem a little nervy but please be assured that we are confident we can safely welcome you back to our salon and please know that there is a warm and welcoming smile behind the masks and our knowledgable and friendly team are here to assist you at all times.
Additional safety measures:
We have implemented a number of additional changes to increase safety for you and our team within the salon.
- Our team will be wearing appropriate PPE which may include face masks, face shields, gloves and aprons and we will continue to maintain a strict regime of hand washing and sanitisation.
- Hand washing facilities and hand sanitiser are available in all treatment rooms and areas of the salon.
- Perspex screens have been installed on our reception desk and manicure stations as additional precautionary measures. More so, for peace of mind.
- We have always maintained the highest level of general hygiene and cleanliness within the salon and this will continue. Treatment areas will be fully disinfected after each use. Disposable items will be used where possible and any reusable tools will undergo medical grade disinfection.
- Any frequently touched surfaces in our communal areas such as door handles etc, will be regularly disinfected in accordance with our cleaning protocol.
- All soft furnishings have been removed from treatment rooms to allow for these areas to be easily and quickly disinfected after each client.
- Please be assured that for any treatments where we do continue to use towels, these are laundered with effective elimination of any bacteria or viruses.
- Please refrain from consuming any unnecessary food or drink except water within the salon.
- Our bathroom facility will be available for use as normal. This will be cleaned and disinfected after every use.
After your treatment:
- Card payments preferred: If possible, please do pay by contactless card payment. We have increased our contactless limit to £45.00 to encourage contactless payment where possible. There is also no limit on apple pay contactless payments.
- Retail: Our retail area will still be open to allow for the purchase of products and our team will be able to assist you with your purchases, please do continue to abide by safe distancing rules.
All of these procedures have been implemented for your safety and that of our team. These measures are intended to manage risk and cannot be assumed to completely eliminate the risk of contracting the virus. We will continue to monitor the government’s advice and we will amend our new protocols as necessary. The latest Government advice is available here: www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
We truly value your continued support to enable us to be able to provide our services and to allow our business to continue to thrive in these difficult times. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries or questions and your suggestions are welcomed.